Saturday, December 16, 2023

11:35 AM View


 One thing got done.  I’ll look at my todo list and see what else I needs to do!

Sore Foot update:  Getting up was not so perilous.  Perhaps it was the insert I put in my slipper that gave me relief.

Listened to Tucker & Alex Jones.  Entertaining.  Like Tucker, the Covid overreaction changed my perception of everything. So, I’ll give Alex the occasional listen.  The people who despise Alex are so bad and wrongheaded and misinformed and so full of unwarranted high self regard that humble people of good will everywhere have to listen to him, every once in a while.

Alex did screw up on Sandy Hook.  He hasn’t denied it.  The severe judgement against him however was unwarranted and motivated by an irrational derangement syndrome akin to TDS.  Alex did not perpetuate the massacre of the children.  No one was killed by his actions.  His mistake wss a pretext to censor him for everything he says.  

He shouted fire in the theatre!  That doesn’t warrant extreme censorship of his opinions.  Especially when accepted opinions are killing more than Alex’s beyond-the-pale opinions ever did.


No comments: