Saturday, December 23, 2023

7:51 AM


 The second photo of the series where I chronicle myself in the final days before my death.  How imminent my death is I really don’t know.  It could be today if some accident happens or I die of a heart attack It could be twelve or so years from when I would pull off the Harry Houdini fear of living equal time in two centuries.  It could be even longer than that, which would be unfortunate for you.

As the Tyler Durden character said in Fight Club;  “You have to realize that one day you’re going to die and until you realize that, you’re useless!”  My body, thankfully, has helped me realize this.

I’m grateful to the lord above for the days I’ve had so far, and hopefully will be grateful for whatever more he allows me.  Already, it’s more than I deserve.

Tomorrow, celebrate the fact that over two thousand years ago, between an ox and an ass, wisdom was born.

No comments: