Friday, December 29, 2023

6:45 AM View


 What?!? Another view so soon after the previous view?

Well.  What can I say?  I can’t help myself.  I had this urge on account of the way the dawn seemed to be cracking to take a photo of it and show it to you rare readers and bots.

I just listened to a  Gerald Celeste Judge Napolitano podcast.  Too many Libertarian lines, which though I agree with them, turn into cliches when endlessly said. I love it when Celente goes on swear word tirades against the baddies of the world.  They are especially effective with his New York City accent.  Which makes me wonder how is it that my mental images of New Yorkers doesn’t conform with their voting habits. I see New Yorkers as no nonsense people who don’t put up with bullshit and yet they vote mayors in with bullshit ideas.

On my first cup of coffee .  Yooza! Hooza! Oh boy!

No comments: