Saturday, December 30, 2023

9:06 AM View


 The charger on my MacBook Pro laptop is not working which is an f-ing annoyance because I got work I need to do. My wife had ordered me another charger and I have to hope that I can soon get it and that it works.  

The charger problem I had anticipated and so I bought a replacement charger.  That new charger stopped working before my old charger, go figure. It doesn’t help that Apple has monopolistic practices when it comes to replacement parts and keeps changing the connections on its products to seemingly make them obsolete sooner.  So I can’t use my son’s MacBook Charger for my older MacBook.

I can’t recall thirty years ago, people saying how Mac was an alternative to the evil empirish Windows.  Now, Apple is just part of the borg, the blob that is trying to control us.

F Apple!  Let’s go Brandon!

No comments: