Thursday, December 28, 2023

5:20 PM View


 Tomorrow is my last day of working for 2023.  It will be followed by two days of dull and the first day of the new year.

Life is dull, but I suppose it could be worse.  It could be interesting in a way that is stressful.  The thing about this dullness I’m experiencing is there doesn’t seem a cure.  I do this thought experiments in which I seem to be experiencing the interesting thing, but it is not satisfying because I am feeling like it isn’t natural.  That is, I either feel I don’t deserve the experience or I am so full of adrenaline that I end up with this feeling of being out of control and thus sheepishly embarrassed.

I hear Trudeau is mandating tampons in men’s bathrooms.

Are there real people who actually like Joe Biden?  What the hell is wrong with them?

Anyway, my wife Jenny is with us in the apartment this evening so I will have a home cooked meal which I probably don’t deserve.


No comments: