Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Change in Lifestyle

Back to Work
What fresh horrors await me?

Coming out of the closet?
Nothing of the sort.  But I am publicly proclaiming a change in lifestyle.  Now that Tony is attending pre-school, my daily life has changed.  Jenny and I have been able to have time to ourselves.  Just now, we had a sit-down lunch together downtown --usually, meals in restaurant involve having to chase Tony around the place.  Those are a few of the benefits, but there are some drawbacks.  Either Jenny or I must take Tony to the pre-school which means no sleeping-in.  And of course we don't have the benefit of Tony's company.  As they say, you can't live with them and you can't live without them.  I always eagerly await being able to see him.

Visitorship
I have the best months for AKIC blog visitorship, since the GFW blocked blogspot, on both my blogs last month.  Thanks for visiting.  I hope that whatever I do here is useful or interesting for you.

If you really like Tony, you can now visit here.

No comments: