Friday, September 5, 2008

Out of the doghouse?

Things are quiet right now at the Kaulins household. The wife is not mad at me or at least I don't detect tension in the air. However, she is quiet which is to be expected because she is after all tired from looking after Tony. I will be quiet too.

Tony was up long enough tonight to happily, jauntily walk into my arms. Then he went to sleep. I can see how my wife would resent me. She has to put up the little guy for eight hours and he hasn't the decency to eat the food she prepares for him.

I know the marriage would be in real trouble if Community Organizers came to fix it.

It takes a lot of audacity to claim Obama has more experience than Palin.

I am going to have the scour the Internet as many ways as possible to try and get teachers at our school. Really, I need a bunch of go-getting Anglosphere types to try their hand at teaching.

No comments: