Tuesday, September 9, 2008

McCain leads in the Polls. Yes!! Yes!!

Dumb has moved ahead of Dumber in the Polls. Thank God. Thank the Lord. Thank Jesus, the almighty. And so on.

Hopefully, this trend of shrinking Obama support will continue and the McCain landslide, which I have questioned, may in fact happen.


Tony walking also means Tony falling some more. My wife tells me Tony stumbled on pavement today and cut his face.


Idiot parking. When at school, I park my electric bike in the underground of our building in the space behind the pillars that separate the parking spots for cars. This morning, I parked a foot from the line that marks the edge of the car parking spot. This evening, coming to pick up my bike, I saw a van had parked inches from my bike. The idiot driver parked on the line of the driver side (my side) while leaving three feet on the other. Amazingly stupid. Then I rode home and another idiot parker parked his vehicle right in front of the opening to the path I have to take to get to the underground parking spot for my bike. I was lucky I could remove a rod that was planted into the ground and so move the fence and ride on the lawn. I wanted to kick the car.


The Vikings and Seahawks lost their opening games of the NFL season. But my Jets won with Brett Favre at the helm.

Teachers wanted in Wuxi. Visit here for details.

No comments: