Saturday, January 29, 2011

The last Sunday of the Old Chinese Year

  • Chen Weiwei is a Wuxi Expat Hero.
  • The Kaulins family went to Carrefour Baoli on Saturday evening.  Needless to say it was a madhouse because of the approaching Lunar New Year celebrations.  The supermarket's floor was so dirty because no cleaner had a chance to clean it.
  • What was Tony doing on Saturday Evening?
  • A thoughtful student left a card for me under my door Saturday evening.  Not leaving a name, I can only guess who it was that left it, but I have a pretty good idea who was so nice.  The card wished me and my family, including Bad Boy Tony, a happy new year.
  • The Kaulins Family will go to Beixing on Tuesday morning.
  • Sunday is my last day of work in the Year of the Tiger.
  • Two Dragons in my English Corner yesterday.  The topic of my English corner was Gods and Deities.  I also discovered there were eight atheists, two monotheists, two polytheists, and an agnostic in the class.  I counted myself as among the polytheists.
  • Visit my Youtube Channel.

No comments: