Saturday, October 31, 2009

Four sights

Chairman Mao on a Forklift

Riding the bus this morning, I saw a man, wearing a green cap, green jacket, and green pants, with the pudgy build and facial features of the Chairman, driving a fork lift.


Bamboo

I saw this outside the living room window this morning.




Catholic Church

I took this photo of the Wuxi Catholic Church with my new camera phone. I was doing an Expo English event at a apartment complex across the canal from the church, which is in the European street area.




Two Trucks have a collision

Coming home by my Sleek last evening, my path was blocked by two trucks which had just collided. A long flat bed, making a left turn, had run into a truck, with trailer, that was also making a left turn. The truck and trailer were on the inside.

No comments: