Thursday, October 29, 2009

AKIC goes to the Blue Bar

AKIC interviews KoW
I made a rare trip to the Blue Bar Thursday night to interview the KoW.  It was the usual collection of riff-raff and non-entities there.  One guy who had told me that he was very under the thumb of his Chinese girlfriend was there  -- we must be seeing the same woman, because he has always been at the pub every rare time I have gone in the past few months.
 
KoW seemed to be in an ebullient mood.  He said he was happy, in general, with the way his new Wuxi web site is going.  He asked me for some ideas for polls to do on his site.  He wants to borrow my Wuxi China Bengal Dog video and put it on his site.  I told him I would think about it.   AKIC is also sad to report, however, that KoW must have drank too much of the Kool-Aid because he still thinks, against all objective evidence to the contrary, that Obamao is doing a good job as U.S. president.
 
Is the World Series on Chinese T.V.?
I will attempt to find out right now...
 
So far, I can't find it.  I must have been lied to.  Someone told me they were watching game one yesterday morning.  And this someone insisted that he had watched on Chinese T.V.
 
Electric Bike Dilemma
It looks like rain this morning.
 
Should I take my electric bike to work?
 
I also hope that the problem I had with the bike last night was a temporary abberation caused by the rain.  Otherwise, I am not going to be able to take the bike to work  -- 30 km/h just don't cut it.
 

No comments: