I had a couple of long entries I wanted to make but alas it ain't going to happen. I just don't have the time this day. Duty has always been beckoning. I have to give time to real people and not cyber passers-by-in-the-night.
- I made some comments here. Explore the site to find them. I am WTU.
- I finished Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. I have a blog entry, A Latvian Canadian in Maoist China comments on A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, that I wish to make. Not tonight alas.
- The last month I have been made to feel the celebrity in China again. I don't why that is but the feeling keeps me going.
- There was this other entry I was going to make about Science Fiction and a possible China/America war. Again, not tonight.
- Obama is going down the toilet faster than I thought he would. If he was in a parliamentary system, I don't think he would win a vote of confidence. In the British system, the cabinet would do him in. I can get no satisfaction from Obama's failure. Too many people are going to suffer because of it.