Monday, July 23, 2007

Thursday night at Mianhua Xiang.

I walked home this evening.  It did not seem so hot at the start.  But of course by the time I arrived home, I had taken a shower in my own sweat.

The wife always likes to do a variation on something I like to eat.  For example, I like process cheese slices.  So what does the wife do?  She buys process Chocolate cheese slices.  I taught the wife how to make potato pancakes.  She does 'em excellent.  But she has to do a variation on it.  So tonight she made some tomato pancakes for me.  NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Does America need a black or a woman president?  Only, if they be Republican.  A black or woman president will do America no good if they share the beliefs of Jimmy Carter, Michael Moore, George McGovern, Walter Mondale and the Daily Worker.  Better if they share the ideas of Anne Coulter and Thomas Sowell. (Interesting, the spell checker thinks McGovern is a mistake.  It suggest misgovern as a replacement.)

Shower in the morning, shower in the evening, shower at suppertime!!  Not quite.  Two showers a day for a summer is all I have time for.

No comments: