Monday, July 23, 2007

A 1.7 percent Disagreement.

The wife and I are not that much in disagreement about how long she has been pregnant if you do the percentages.  Still, I am more right.  By the wife's reckoning, she is 8.5 out of ten months pregnant (Each month being exactly 4 weeks for her) or 85 percent on the way there.  By my calculations, she is 7.5 out of nine months preggers or 83.3 percent done with it.  Now I will do the math for you Michael Moore fans: 85 minus 83.3 is 1.7.  Now being the magnanimous sort when victorious I will begrudge the wife her 1.7 percent.

I will never forget the day we made the baby.  We went to the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, Wanfujian, Tiananmen Square, Kunming, Xian, Xuzhou, Suzhou, Taixing, Jiangyin, Chengdu, Abbotsford, Vancouver, Seattle, Chicago, Hong Kong Disneyland, The Taj Mahal and Xihui Park.  We also ate Roast Duck and Steak.

No comments: