Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Youtube Video about the street on which I live.

No pregnancy update video this week. As a gift to my wife, I will make a video where she is not the star of, or even in, the video. So I have just put together and am currently uploading a video about Mianhua Xiang to Youtube. (Mianhua Xiang is where our apartment is.) The video features footage I took for a video about my journeys to work and back. I now realize that I don't have the time to make a journeys video. I won't have the time to edit and organize what I was thinking to do. What I planned was too ambitious for someone who is going to be a father soon.

So, I will make some shorter videos. The video I made today features the music of Frank Sinatra. If it does not seem to fit in with the video material, I don't care. Sinatra music makes the video classy. And the video is a love song to my wife. As I said, she is not in the video and the music is classic Sinatra: a love song that never becomes sentimental, droopy or vulgar. So, by my way of thinking, the music is entirely appropriate.

I was listening to the highlights of the Youtube Democratic Party Debates. I would take a Republican over any of those people. I will have to quote Anne Coulter who described those debates exactly were all about:

Fox News ought to buy a copy of Monday's Democrat debate on CNN to play over and over during the general election campaign. For now, the Democratic candidates need to appeal only to their nut-base. So on Monday night, the candidates casually spouted liberal conspiracy theories that would frighten normal Americans, but are guaranteed to warm the hearts of losers blogging from their mother's basements.

Of the lot of the Democratic candidates, Clinton would be the one I would vote for if there were no Republicans to vote for instead. Someone asked a question about the president of the U.S. doing a Sadat to the countries of Cuba, North Korea, et cetra. She at least explained that such things should be done after much consideration. Obama thought it was a great idea. To paraphrase him, American foreign policy should involve more jaw-jaw. Why does he want America to lower itself to the level of those thugish countries? It would be sad if this man came anywhere near the presidency because of the color of his skin makes him immune from having his ideas scrutunized.

No comments: