Friday, July 20, 2007

Saturday afternoon notes

 

After much protest, Youtube has brought back its total Video Views Counter. You have to go to the my account page to get it. I am now up to 45,830 Video Views. Thanks to all who have watched my videos. Here is my latest video.

Speaking of which the number of views of th..s myspace blog is growing by week. Thanks to all the rare viewers who visit here.

I just talked to Andreas and his wife. Xia is going back to Germany tomorrow to finish her schooling. She will return to China with all of Andreas's things including his car and appliances. Andreas's company is paying for all this.

Terry, the Ozzie Yank, informed me about this Donald Sutherland spot I have been seeing on Chinese TV. it is a scene taken from a movie Sutherland starred in about an American movie director making a film in China. I will have to ask Luis of Ape Unit fame if he has seen the film.

if the time posted for each entry seems strange, it is because I sometimes forget to add seven hours to the default time. I use the Canadian myspace settings because I hate to see what would happen if I did change to local settings.

The wife says Tony starts kicking her when he hears my voice. He kicks her harder when I make funny voices.

No comments: