Friday, July 13, 2007

2 classes. A Swimming Party. Then, A Beach party.

I was a good boy last night to the wife.  I stayed away from the computer when I got home.  I watched some t.v. instead.  I rewatched the Deadwood episode where Will Bill Hickock was shot.  I now have to read about the assassination of the internet.

This morning, I will have only have two morning classes because students and teachers will go to Wuxi's New Sports Center.  We will have an afternoon Swimming Party there.  I look forward to going because I have gone past the Sports Center on many occaisions but have never been in it.  It is a big impressive looking building.

Saturday evening, there will be a beach party  at the Blue Bar.  There was a Beach Party at the Blue Bar a few years ago that was a raucous affair.  I can't see tonight's being a repeat.  Times have changed and the staff is different.  At the party a few years ago, the Trainers dressed up and the students joined in the atmosphere.  This time, I don't feel the same buildup and anticipation for the party as there was all those years ago.  Also, a stag party will be held concurrently with the beach party for Simon, who is getting married Saturday night.  Simon is a low key guy so I don't expect any rowdiness on that count.

No comments: