Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy again.

  • Two busy days in a row.  I tell you.  I have so much blogging that I want to let out of myself.
  • I will do a English Corner about Photos.  Here are some of the questions I will ask.
  • Tony and Andis went for a walk on February 28.  Here is the official video of that walk.
  • I was able to download a Charlie Sheen interview it and listen it to as I took the bus home.  I love podcast technology.  I thought about Sheen as a possible discussion topic for the students.  Unfortunately, I don't think the Chinese will know much about him and probably aren't aware of the hubbub, over firstly the stories about him and lately the interviews, that has been created in the West.
  • I can see why they pay Charlie Sheen two million dollars per episode.  His performance on these recent interviews has been quite the spectacle.  He decided to be in-your-face audacious and pulled it off.  He said some memorable things and he was quite funny.  At no time did he become inaudible.  The attention he has warranted is deserved, and is nothing to scoff at or be snooty about.  People are interested in personalities -- and there was one for all the world to see.
  • Be that as it may, Sheen reminded me of many an addictive personality I have meet in time.  These people can be quite funny, charming, and entertaining to be around.  But they will let you down and disappear without explanation.  And they ruin the lives of people who are close to them.
  • Tony laughs and flops in this must-see video.
  • What is the drug of Wuxi Expats?  Find out here.
  • Tony is going on a trip, with his mother.  I will be free for two days.  But I don't plan on going on any benders or even going to the pub.  I am going watch DVDs uninterrupted.  And contemplate the Wuxi China Expatdom.


1 comment:

Colin Corneau said...

I'd love to be able to sit in on that "photo" themed discussion!