Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back to Work!

  • What fresh horrors await me?
  • Tony was miserable this morning.  Read about it here.
  • Two days without tea, for health reasons. 
  • I had a blizzard at the Wuxi Dairy Queen.  I found the ice cream was too rich, and recalled how I had a similar complaint when I went to a DQ in Brandon, Canada last June.
  • At the nearby Watson's, I bought foot salts.  Using them in the evening, I found they made my feet tingle.
  • Yesterday, Jenny and I were walking to the bus stop.  An old man, buck-toothed, dressed like a hobo and wearing a knit cap, came up to Jenny, and it looked to me like he was asking Jenny for directions.  Afterwards, I asked Jenny what the man said, and she told me she couldn't understand him.  So!  I wasn't the only one!
  • Big news at the Wuxi China Expatdom.
  • My brother Ron, who lives in Winnipeg, likes my favorite band list.

No comments: