Saturday, April 24, 2010

Your Upload Failed

...And it was just about completed!
Frequently, I have complained about how difficult it is for me to upload videos to YouTube.  But considering the site is blocked, I should be happy with how many videos I have been able to upload.  However, I am not pleased with the amount of time wasted in doing so.
 
Case in point this morning.  I made about ten attempts.  Most of the time, I quickly got a "Upload has failed" message in dire red letters.  But one of the videos was 90 percent uploaded, less than a minute away from completion when the message appeared -- thirty minutes wasted with no videos uploaded.
 
Tony has a fever
Jenny and Tony were going to go to Beixing Sunday morning, but the trip has to be delayed because Tony has a fever.  He started feeling sick Saturday morning.  Saturday evening, he lay on the sofa, not running and jumping about as he would be when healthy.
 
He even wanted his father to be beside him.  Andis and Tony lay together on the couch for a hour Saturday evening.
 
 

No comments: