Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dang VPN!

No Uploading
Try as I might, I haven't been able to upload any videos to Youtube for over two weeks now.  I will try to upload them to some other video services.  Of course, you can always try to watch them at Youku.
 
Bodies flying everywhere
My mind boggles that a Wuxi person can tell me that they have never seen or passed an accident scene. 
 
Last night, I was minding my own business near the Trust Mart on Euro street, waiting for a bus to take me home, when I saw a couple bodies roll, fly, and tumble.  First, I saw the tail-end of a scooter's collision with a guard rail -- the driver rolled and staggered before he tried to pick up his bike - no passersby assisted him.  Meanwhile in the background of this, I saw another body flying in the air after being hit by a taxi making a left turn.  I then thought to myself that these things happen in threes, but thankfully my bus came and I witnessed no more incidents.

No comments: