Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring returns?

I hope Spring has returned. Till yesterday, the weather had been unbearably hot like it was Summer. A system seems to have come to Wuxi that has made for more rational temperatures. I will be able to get Tony for a walk this aft. Or so I hope.

I know who Wanda Sykes is. She played this black woman, on Curb Your Enthusiasm, who was a paragon of Political Correctness always accusing Larry David of being racist after Larry unintentionally offended some other person with P.C. sensibilities. Maybe like Larry David, she was playing herself on the T.V. series.

WTU 330 is being uploaded to Vimeo.

This afternoon, the wife goes to purchase train tickets for our trip to Nanjing. We leave tomorrow. I don't know if I will be able to blog while in the Nanj. But I promise you I will meet you in the Promised Land. Where ever that is.

No comments: