Saturday, March 23, 2024

6:45 AM View


 Sunday morning.  Tony was awake before me.

Extended Duolingo streak to 1519.


Extended Hallow App to 22 days.


Need 40,000 views to have 2.5 million YouTube views.


Had a lot of chances to do stop and chats in the past few days, but didn’t take advantage of them.  Students from my current school and colleagues from a school whose name is damned forever in my books.


Was very annoyed by the sight of three teenage boys playing network games on their smartphones while in public.  They were sitting on a pedestal near the foot of these stairs that took one into the Yanqiao metro station.  They suddenly became annoyingly loud as they played, causing me to wish they were shot.  Recalled a similar occurrence where a group of seven boys were playing mobile network games in a McDonald’s.


If the numbers are to be believed, I had more page views yesterday than I had in all of February.

No comments: