Monday, March 11, 2024

6:00 PM View


 Finished my supper.

Put away a lot of laundry.

Listened to some Tom Nielson podcasts.  He talks to those who know that Climate Change Alarmism is wrong.

Extended my Duolingo streak to 1506.

Came to the apartment for lunch.

Recoded the 119th AKIC Daily Video.

Taught five periods today.

Listened to the Rosary being prayed 1.5 times.

Read one poem.

Completed one crossword puzzle.

Wondered about the intellectual curiosity of the learners.

Wished that I could go back in time and have joined a monastery.

Typed this blog entry where I started every sentence with a past tense verb.

Consulted aphorisms of Nicolas Gomez Davila and Jose Marie Escriva.

Played pop performances and the Crow OST on the electronic board in my classroom.

Did some printing.

Intended to not put shampoo in my hair this morning but did.

Photographed the view from the dining room twice.

Showed a video I made to all my classes.

Thought, stupidly, I could get the students to talk.

Drank two cups of tea.

Checked out my stats and see that this blog is currently experiencing a surge in views. I’ve had two days of over a thousand page views.


No comments: