Tuesday, March 12, 2024

5:14 PM View


 Made an AKIC Daily video at this morning’s tree planting activity at school,

Had fruit and scrambled eggs for lunch.

Breakfasted with coffee and a banana.

Supped with Red Dragon Fruit, Spam, instant mashed potatoes and Calbee brand cereal.

Taught three periods,

Graded some homework.

Took attendance.

Posted today’s AKIC Daily Video on YouTube and my wordpress site.

Saw stats that said I’ve been having thousand page view days on this blog.

Laundered dark clothing.

Phoned my wife.

Confirmed my wife is coming to Jiangyin tonight.

Read some Chesterton, Davila, and Escriva.

Extended my Duolingo streak to 1507.

Listened to Mike Farris, Scott Ritter and Jimmy Dore on podcasts.

Was surprised by nothing.

Witnessed strange behavior of students coming early to class to reserve their seats at the back of the class.

Laughed at a mistranslation that said a student was pregnant.

Thought of my mother, my sister, and my nephew and niece and wondered how they were doing.

Questioning if I want to resettle in Canada.

Hoping I can stay here another year.

Feeling old.

Experiencing discomfort when I overeat more than my stomach can take.

Listened a few times to the Nine Inch Nails version of Dead Souls and to Snakedriver by Jesus & the Mary Chain.

Reclined on a black chair in the dining room.

Intended again to not shampoo my hair in the shower this morning.

Viewed the first 20 minutes of s film called Don’t Look Now.

Remembered to take my medication.

Started most of the sentences in this blog entry with mostly past tense verbs and a few gerunds.

No comments: