Saturday, March 16, 2024

6:07 PM View


 Back in Jiangyin, just in time for a Saturday night.

The day was fairly successful.  My son Tony got out of bed earlier than I was expecting.  We took the Didi and S1 line to get to our new Wuxi apartment.  On the train ride out, some child sat beside me at the behest of his grandfather (I assume).  He had a toy phone that he wanted to show me.  He even handed it to me and I had to pretend I was answering it!  喂喂!你好! It made the grandfather happy. Then we went to the new apartment.  Tony wanted to go to the nearby outlet mall and so we drove there.  Tony saw a lot of cool things he wanted to buy.


I took a lot of video from the train which you can see on my YouTube channel.

Healthwise, I notice that if I walk for a bit, I get a pain in the side similar to one you would get if you were running.

No comments: