Wednesday, March 13, 2024

4:55 PM View


 


Posted a Chuck Norris Meme.


Overheard my son singing as he performed his morning abilution.


Tried to talk to God.


Walked to school.


Extended my Duo streak to 1508.


Prayed the Lord’s Prayer.


Designated today to be Wealthy Wednesday.


Remembered to take my medication in the morning.


Posted, the evening before, a passage from HST about the necessity of breakfast.


Met a student with the English name of Bamboo.


Got a student who wants to make a PSA about syphilis.


Ate dragon fruit for lunch.


Ate instant mashed potatoes for lunch.


Acted loud and aggressive to demonstrate the meaning of loud and aggressive.


Read GKC.


Had read HST.


Read NGD.


Posted NGD on moments.


Put a Jesus & Mary Chain video on my WeChat channel and got 300 views.


Listened to Chris Cuomo and Tucker Carlson.


Made PPTs for my ESL course.


Was lied to, but aren’t we all?




No comments: