Thursday, March 14, 2024

4:58 PM View


 

Took the photo above and wondered why there was so much dirt.  Turned out, I had taken a photo through two panes of window.


Extended Duo streak to 1509.


Got up with the alarm.


Garnered 12 views with latest AKIC Daily Video.


Further garnered over 11,000 page views of this blog so far this month.


Made myself coffee using the pod machine.


Had a moment of sanity in which l knew I was a madman.


Arose without saying anything; I merely grunted.


Hoped to not be indignant with the consequences.


Thought of myself as a reactionary with no desire to impose reforms.


Sat in an easy chair in the dining room sipping my coffee.


Told them to discuss Obesity instead of. Gonorrhea.  


Got Tony to arise at 5:50 AM. 


Turned on the light in Tony’s bedroom to rouse him this morning.


Completed a crossword puzzle on my Crossword app.


Anticipated my wife wanting the bedroom curtains closed.


Wore my red good luck top to work.


Decided to put the top in my AKIC Daily Video,


Waited for my son to get out of the bathroom.


Had the thought of nuclear war come into my head and I was nonplussed.


Realized I haven’t had a political discussion with anyone in 2024 and that they all happened in my head.


Took my time leaving the apartment on account of not having a class till 11:00.


Contemplated the suffering of Christ on the cross.


Realized I should contemplate the crucifixion more often. 


Looked at my Dad’s wedding ring. One day, I give it to Tony.


Listened to daily mass readings and rosary on Hallow app,


Entered class plans on my daily diary form.


Wore the school jacket.


Surprised to see it had rain overnight,


Witnessed the confused ballet of morning rush hour traffic around the school.


Graded some student writing.  I can drink on account of the antibiotics I am taking.


Deemed Thursday to be Treasure Thursday for my money buddy.


Didn’t realize it was Pi day till I walked past a Math teacher’s classroom.


Sent the Math teacher’s 3.14 yuan red packets.


Noticed that the exchange students from Germany were all wearing Adidas shoes.


Drank decaf for lunch.


Delayed doctor’s appointment for a week because my wife insisted.


Asked grade 12 students what their best memory of school was.


Ascended to the fourth floor (the top) of the school building.


Talked to people from Kenya and India and Pakistan.


Had Tony tell me he was feeling depressed.


Recorded anything that occurred to me, assiduously.


Thought that the expression “I am flourishing!” was ridiculous.


Was told that my son Tony wants to have a girlfriend.  Not much advice I can give him except pay the percentages and expect heartbreak.


Listened to a Tucker Carlson podcast interview with Dr. Pierre Kory.  Confirmed my view that there has to be a Nuremberg 2.0!


Resigned myself to being not enough at first and being too much later.


Contemplating how the body that was in the tomb was mine and all of mankind’s.





No comments: