Thursday, March 7, 2024

5:16 PM View


 And what a nice view it is!

There was a mouse in my classroom today.  It scurried in while I was doing some planning.  It initially hid under my desk until I chased it into a closet where it decided to hide inside a cardboard box.  I took the box out of the closet and a student was able to get the mouse to jump into a paper bag.  Some kid then took the bag and threw it into a rubbish bin.  That was quick.

I listened to a montage of western leaders like Biden and Trudeau declaring Russia’s attack of Ukraine was unprovoked.  What a bunch of liars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russia's frustration over its inability to dictate the course of Ukrainian politics and society does not constitute anything resembling a cogent justification for its violent, brutal and criminal invasion of Ukraine.