Monday, June 9, 2008

What to do, what to do, what to do!?!

I was hoping to move some stuff over to the new apartment this morning but just as I was ready to go, the wife told me I had to stay with Tony while she did something.  So now, she is doing her thing, I have gotten Tony to fall asleep and I am doing my thing: bloggy and uploady.

Pardon me for talking to you like I would talk to my son.  But when you do one kind of talky, it is hard to change over to normal talky.  Plus some of you are like babies anyway!  Do you like your rattle?  Goo goo goo!  Do you want Obama to win?  What a silly little poo!

The TVU player doesn't have the FOX News Channel anymore.  I will just have to watch the Nostalgia Western Channel.

Maybe, we will do some packing this morning.  Maybe, I will pack up the computer.  Maybe, I will look into what the KoW 2008 campaign is doing.

I have heard that the King of Wuxi accepted the nomination of his party for the presidency of the USA.  Of course, he got the nomination of the Benevolent Bread Party by acclamation.  But he did give a stirring speech at the formal nomination acceptance ceremony.  It ended something like this:

The journey will not be difficult. The road will be nothing I haven't handled before in my time working for the Liberal Party in Manitoba as well as working for Evermore here in Wuxi, China. I face this challenge with confidence, and knowledge of my own great powers. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of most of the American people. Because if they are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when the King of Wuxi began to provide free of charge, cookies and cake and chocolate ice cream and sunshine and lollipops and mashed potatoes with pork chops and high-speed Internet installed on weekends and nude photos of me and politicians in cartoon animal suits and telescreens in every room of every house; this was the moment when the rise of the bread began in the oven of my new apartment  and all our athlete's foot fungus began to heal; this was the moment when we kicked ass and secured our nation and maintained our image as the last, best hope on earth. This was the moment — this was the time — when I, through my amazing ESP powers and X-ray like forethought, made this so-so nation into something really cool and nifty. Thank you, God bless you, God bless me, and may God bless the United States of America as well as Wuxi, China Expats.

Here is WTU 118.

 

No comments: