Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am losing my blogging momentum.

Hopefully, I am losing my blogging mojo for just a few days.  After a weekend where I uploaded ten videos to Youtube and made five or six blog entries (here and at my other blog), I feel like I have blown my load. 

I also have an impending move to worry about and I will have to disassemble my computer at home.  I am not sure when I will get the Internet at home again.  So, my blogging activity will be restricted to what I can do at work. 

This morning, I took some things to the new apartment.   It was the first time I went to the new place on a day I was working.  I left the old apartment at 800 a.m.  I arrived at new one at 930 a.m.  After dropping off the things and changing into work clothes, I took a bus back to the downtown of Wuxi, site of my school and my old apartment.  I arrived at work at about 1105 a.m. 

So I had a three hour round trip to deliver three small bags of sheets and clothes.  I will have to buy an electric bicycle when we finally move.  It will still mean a long 45 minute commute (at least) but it is better than spending 40 minutes like I did today waiting for a bus.

 

It is cool to go on Youtube and watch footage of the NHL from the seventies.  The game has changed so much since I was a child.

 

Wuxi, China heat.  It is unbearable for me at two in the afternoon.

 

The buses  I rode today ranged in quality from new with glistening plastic sheets to decrepit and rusty with wooden seats.  I was lucky to be able to get a seat on the ride back to downtown.

No comments: