Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moving and Working.

Work and my impending move occupy my time leaving me little opportunity to blog, as I have already told you.  So this may be my last blog entry until Tuesday.  But at AKIC, we never say never!  I may be able to sneak a posting on the weekend if I can get access to the Internet.

I have been having trouble uploading Wuxi Tony Update #120 to Youtube.  Uploading at home is usually never a problem.  However at school, it is.  Sometimes the upload connection times out or is lost and it is hard to get connected.  Yesterday afternoon, I last remember having WTU 120 sixty eight percent uploaded before something went wrong.  Now, I am uploading using the Firefox browser which is working for now.

Till I get my electric bicycle, I am going to have to take taxis to get home in the evenings.  I am slotting myself into as many early morning shifts as possible to avoid having to do this.

Toys R Us is coming to Wuxi.  I saw a sign for the famous American Chain Store as I was walking on Zhong Shan Road near the renovated Ba Bai Ban.

I will be doing a salon class about Cliches this afternoon.  A Cliche is an idiom or colorful expression gone stale or boring.  "So!", I will say to the students, "I will talk about boring things!".

No comments: