Sunday, April 20, 2008

My drinkers have a teaching problem.

That makes for a good headline, but is it true?  I am afraid that in the ESL business in China this is too often true.  But I don't want to tar all ESL teachers in China with the same brush.  But many do deserve to be tarred.  Thankfully, I have Tony and Jenny to keep me away from the drinking.  It is such a temptation for many a teacher who comes to China.  And the best place to meet other foreigners in this country is at the pub.

Over at my other Wuxi, China blog*, I have promised an extraordinary week of blogging.  Don't worry Blogspot readers, it will be a great week here too.  You can come here first for sneak previews of what I will be putting on the other blog.

Here is a video of a brand new Wuxi Tunnel.

 

 

*I say Wuxi, China so I can make the Google alert for Wuxi, China.  I should also say Wuxi Expat to make the Wuxi Expat alert as well.

No comments: