Thursday, June 17, 2021

Long Weekend I Had; G7; Humidity!; No Hangzhou; Long Vacation

I had a three day weekend (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) because of DBF.


What did I do? A few things but not much.


I spent a lot of time at home. It wasn't enjoyable because of the humidity.


I went to an expat pub with my son Tony. Tony had a good time. He watched AFL on the big screen. He talked to some of his teachers from his school. I drank a pitcher of beer and then started talking to people. Probably not the right order to go about doing this. My time in Wuxi since 2004 flashed before my eyes.



The North Americans at the G7 were an embarrassment. What a bunch goofy lookers are Trudeau and Bojo. And Joe Stolen? He should be put to pasture.



The humidity is making it hard for me to function normally. I've been having trouble sleeping and can't get up at my usual 5:50 AM.



Tony isn't going to Hangzhou to attend baseball camp. It turns out it is only for younger kids.



I am going to have six weeks off this summer. I am entitled to vacation time from my current (soon to be old) school and I get free time to start off my contract with the new (soon to be current) school. What will I do? Who knows. Summer in Wuxi is best spent indoors. Tourism in China in Summer is torture. I will have to have some projects.


No comments: