Sunday, October 13, 2019

Tony Has a Good Line, The B Stands for Back-Down, Luxury Talk, Dave Goldman Says, What I Want for My Son, Any Wuxi Accident


  • The St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Atlanta Braves in a decisive game of a best of five series by scoring ten runs in the top of the first inning. Tony had a good line about this. The Atlanta fans should have asked for their money back!

  • NBA. The National Back-Down Association. You got to like that. I will be using this phrase for a long time.

  • I do some Free Talk Speakers Corners. That is, conversation classes where I haven't chosen a topic. I have decided to do some Speakers Corners where the topic is Expensive Talk and Luxury Talk.

  • John Derbyshire, quoting David Goldman, says China will be eating the West's lunch in ten years. I hope not. And being aware of Chinese deficiencies, I am lead to doubt it. But when I go back to Canada and the States, or follow their news, I am well aware that the West is dead determined on descending into stupidity, that America's and Europe's time may well be past, and that there is probably not much that can be done about it, save a lot of progressives and globalists having sense knocked into them. Contrariwise with China, the only hopes are the Chinese rise up against their Chicom oppressors, the Chinese go off the demographic cliff, Chinese fall victim to their lack of imagination, or many Chinese die in a big plague caused by their environmental problems or bad sanitation.

  • I don't want Tony to live in a world shaped by lies or avoidance of inconvenient facts.

  • Another Day in Wuxi, another disaster. This time, this time six killed an explosion in south Wuxi. Lots of video of it taken.


No comments: