Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Canadian Election I; Stupid Things I Saw Local Drivers Do; Taking the Bus to Pick up Tony; Tony Wears His Latvia Hat; NBA Tip-Off; Canadian Election II


  • I was disappointed by the Canadian Federal Election results. I have come to the conclusion that people who think like me are never going to see a government to their liking for a generation. The conservatives had a golden opportunity. All they had to do was to knock off a PM who was an absolute putz. But they couldn't do it. I supposed Conservatives were doomed when the putz got elected in the first place. Stupidity can be very pig-headed. Canada is, sadly, a left of center nation bent on killing itself. [I see that the Conservatives actually got more votes, nationally, than the Liberals. That is, they won the popular vote. Well, I won't shout election reform. That's the way the system works though one has to wonder how gerrymandered the electoral ridings were. But it would be interesting if the Canadians who crowed about Trump not having won the popular vote, will ask Justin Trudeau to give some of his MP votes to the Conservatives. Ain't going to happen!]

  • Stupid things I saw local drivers do on the roads. I often, either aloud or to myself, exclaim "what the fuck is that idiot doing?" when observing the locals in cars trying to make their way around Wuxi. Recently, I saw a car come to a stop on a road when he should have pulled over. I saw another car stop in front of the exit gate through which he just gone, blocking it. I saw a guy who couldn't back into a narrow parking spot, drive straight into it. I saw another guy have to make a three-point u-turn on a road that was four lanes wide. The last guy could have gone over to the right and increased his turning radius. F**ing morons!

  • Instead of driving to school to pick up Tony, I decided to take the bus and meet him there. Firstly, I wanted to avoid dealing with the chaos of all these coach buses dropping students off after a school outing. It was school outing week at the school. Secondly, it came to me later that I could show Tony how he could take the bus back to Stately Kaulins Manor instead of walking as he had been doing. Thirdly, the showing of the bus way home would make Tony just a little more independent.

  • On his school outing, Tony choose to wear a Latvia hat. He could have worn his Raptors championship hat, his Winnipeg Blue Bomber hat, his San Jose Shark hat, his Winnipeg Jet hat, or his Houston Rocket hat, but he went with the one probably no one else would have wanted to steal.

  • My son Tony is happy that the NBA season is tipping off. I, for my part, am curious about it for sociopolitical reasons. I took a screen shot of an image published on the NBA China site, proclaiming the oncoming tip-off of the new season, which showed six NBA star players, none of whom was James Harden. I wish Tony wouldn't watch the NBA given that is a league of craven people who don't have the courage to tell the chicoms to boil their heads, of players who don't have the decency to marry the mothers of the children they have fathered, and of hypocritical progressives. But who am I to deny my son his pleasures? As far as I can tell, he doesn't pay any heed to the league's shit. He's in it for the sports.

  • The Canadian Election results are not good. Somehow despite losing votes, the Liberals, and the NDP who are basically Liberals on Meth, still control our government. The stupidity that Canada has endured with Justin will only get worse as he will have to heed NDP policy demands with which he is probably in agreement with anyway. (The only reason his father was not NDP was that it couldn't win elections.) Who is to blame for this? The Conservatives are for having run a squishy campaign. Leader Andrew Scheer trying to dodge the question of his having been against gay marriage, which I witnessed when I was in Canada, was what ultimately caused me to vote for the People's Party. Cuck!!! The Maritime provinces are to blame for being so third world and living off pogey and thus voting Liberal. The City of Toronto is to blame for voting completely Liberal. Toronto should not be part of Canada. It should be annexed by the State of California. I can see that I have always been correct to look down on expatriates who come from Toronto.


No comments: