Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenny Kaulins!


I experienced a horrible guilty feeling as Jenny woke to tell me it was her birthday.

How could I not know? Jenny goes by her Chinese Lunar calendar birthday and her Western Solar calendar birthday; and so I have been confused. But that is not an excuse. I should have figured out that Jenny's birthday is two days before the start of the Chinese New Year.

All I can say is that I will never make that mistake ever again. Reminder to myself: Your wife's birthday is two days for the start of the Chinese New Year!

Happy Birthday to the woman who I am so lucky to be married! Happy Birthday to the Mother of Anthony Arnis Peng Kaulins! Words cannot not adaquetely express how much Tony and I owe to her. She has kept her two boys going through thick and thin.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: