Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tony's Vocabulary, and My Spaces Blog is blocked in China

Tony's increasing vocabulary
I can't keep up with all the words Tony can now say.  Here is a list of many that I can recall him using:  Cheese, Pee-Pee, Moon, Money, Apple, Towel, Tea, Ma (Chinese for horse), Daddy, That way, yi-er (one two in Chinese), one-two-three, Orange, banana, ball, DVD, bye-bye, nai (Chinese for milk), and water.
 
My Spaces Blog is blocked in China
It appears that my blogs aren't available in China.  Till yesterday, I had to use my spaces blog to communicate with expats in the Wuxi area.  Now, I can't even do that.  How long this blockage will last remains to be seen.  It may well be that I will be able to access the blog again tomorrow.  But my being able to access that blog by VPN indicates to me that something is up with the Great Firewall. 
 
Bastards!!

No comments: