Saturday, July 1, 2023

Size 47 Shoes!

 You could say this is a blog about nothing, but that has already been done in the form of a TV series called Seinfeld, and I don’t want to replicate that. This is a blog,  really, about small things.  But in my case, I like to brag that small things are in fact big things.  Here is an example:


I know that it’s no skin off the rear reader’s bum that I that I have a near impossible time purchasing shoes in China.  But it’s a small thing that exasperates me, the blogger of this blog, to no end. 

So, I am ecstatic because I was able to buy two pairs of size 47, European size 12 shoes in my particular area of residence in China.  There is a store, one store, where I had been able to buy size 47 European size 12 shoes. That store was Decathlon.  Their shoes, however, were not of the best quality. For the right foot shoe of every pair of Decathlon shoes, I ever bought, would quickly get a hole in them.

Now I am able to buy Nike shoes in my size like the pair pictured above.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Suey!

No comments: