Thursday, July 13, 2023

Randoms

-I’m on a long vacation.  Bored mostly, I am.  -The humidity is unbearable so there isn’t much incentive to go out.

-I pass my time reading books. 

-I waste time on social media where I tweet too much and pass on too many Memes and Gifs.

-On WeChat, I formed a Wuxi He Men group in response to some woman creating a Wuxi Women’s group.  I asked the creator of that group to define a woman.  She said anyone who identified as one — a neutral answer in 2023, I would suppose.

-I plan to post rules for dueling in the He Man Group.

-I have been copying photos posted by others on social media and inserting flying saucers into them.

-There is this user on Twitter called Mayo whose schtick is to write tweets full of profanity about Trump and other MAGA Republicans.  I respond to her tweets with silliness.  I’ve suggested she is really in love with Trump but is angry about being spurned.  I’ve suggested she is a cat lady who swears at cats.  I’ve suggested she has a fantasy of having a lesbian fantasy with MGT.  I did get some response when wi suggested she should be chained to an oven.

-Anytime, I see a tweet from Trudeau, I reply with a request that he resign.

-I’m trying to get in the habit of praying the rosary again.  I should pray for Trudeau’s resignation.

-I’m taking random video to post on YouTube.

No comments: