Friday, July 7, 2023

Moved ( More or Less)

 I moved my Jiangyin stuff from 108-201 to 77-501.  My son Tony helped me somewhat,

The move didn’t involve packing and boxes and movers.  We used a compact car and a lot of shopping bags and restaurant delivery bags.  We put stuff in bags, loaded them in the car, drove them for two minutes to the new apartment.

The last moving day we had to deal with the threat of rain.  At one point, it did rain heavily for an hour.  When the rain stopped, we barreled our way through the rest of the move.

Once finished, we drove back to our soon to be old Wuxi apartment,  Compared to today’s move, the move to the 27th floor apartment will be a nightmare.  The Chinese family Kaulins has too much stuff,

Eventually, I will blog about finally being settled into the new Jiangyin apartment.  Right now, that apartment is full of piles of my stuff.

No comments: