Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No Youtube or Blogspot in Wuxi.

We go to Shanghai this afternoon.  The wife bought train tickets yesterday.  She just reserved a hotel room this morning (not far from People's Square she tells me).  I think I have all the paperwork I could possibly need for our trip to the Canadian Consulate.  I found my Driver's License which I will need as I.D. and lucky me it is still valid (though the address is wrong).

It will be Tony's first trip to the Shang.  Hopefully, he will be so overwhelmed by it that he will fall asleep.

It had to happen but you can't get www.andiskaulinsinchina.Blogspot.com in Wuxi.  I had become accustomed to that.  But not having Youtube is very painful.  It had always been part of my routine to log onto it and check my view stats.  Last time, I had nearly 74,000 views.  I have put up some videos on www.break.com but it is not the same experience.  I don't trust break's stats.  And the site looks so low class.

The King of Wuxi has expressed an interest in getting a www.tumblr.com blog like I have:  www.andiskaulins.tumblr.com.

No funeral band playing to wake me up.  We operate in the apartment with the background sound of a nearby construction site.

Wuxi, Wednesday  900 AM.

No comments: