Saturday, October 20, 2007

From my Myspace blog

I am back from Seagate. Did you know I had gone?

Earlier today, I made an entry stating that I was to go to Seagate.  Now when I posted the entry to this blog, I got a message saying that there was some sort of technical error.*  Now I have seen this message many times before.  When I first saw it, I thought this meant that the blog had not been posted.  But I then learned that the entry had been posted.  So I assume that the entry I had made to this blog about going to Seagate had in fact been published.  And so if you eagerly follow everything I write, you know I went to Seagate.

To be on the safe side, I published the entry in www.andiskaulins.blogspot.com.

Anyway, I am back from Seagate.  I sat and judged people reading pieces of paper.  It was a most stimulating experience.  You haven't lived till you have done this.  In fact, I will add that your existence has been a waste of time till you have done the sort of thing I did today...

If I have lowered your self-esteem with this entry, sulk not.  There will be plenty of opportunities in life for you to do this.  In fact, if you want, you can do this with your friends.

That just now wasn't writing, it was typing.

*This is the error message I was getting:

 

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
This error has been forwarded to Myspace's technical group.

No comments: