Friday, October 26, 2007

No more Myspace.

From now on, I will write all my random, banal musings in blogspot and tumblr.  I have written a note in Myspace forwarding to these two blogs.

Friday night I arrive home, the wife is tired as well she should be after the trip to Shanghai.  Tony seems not the worse for wear.

I have given the wife Tylenol for her headache.  I don't think she has ever taken this medicine before.

I had a class this morning where the student was sick but came to school anyway.  She canceled the class.  It was very strange.

I hate talking about the environment.  I have to go along with it because they wouldn't understand my true position on the issue of Global Warming slash Climate Change.

Tomorrow morning, Olympic English for old people.   I and a tutor will go to some community in Wuxi and read Olympic phrases to old people.  Whoopee Do!!

No comments: