Friday, October 19, 2007

Improper Sleep. Expatriate Vices.

2 years of improper sleep. Three days with no Youtube - a tragedy of massive proportions.

Thanks to Tony, we can expect to never have good sleep for two years.  Oh well.  I will have excuses for being bitchy and cruel.

The third day of not being able to access Youtube, except through proxy which still doesn't mean I can watch Youtube videos, has befallen many Wuxi expatriates.  It is a shame.  I wonder how much more alcoholism is resulting from this.  I promise you AKIC will not succumb alcoholism or any other depravities that other weaker-willed expats engage in, but it won't stop me from adopting the vices of barbarism and cruelty.  Ha ha ha.

What is the King of Wuxi's favorite vice?  Eating too much bread.  But, is that a vice I ask you?

This afternoon, I will go to Seagate for testing.  I hope I can make it back in time for my 1700 class.  Seagate, as the Australians would say, is in Whoop-whoop.

These is a book now available in Wuxi book stores called Wuxi Heritage.  Fred from WuxiLife has blurbed it and there is a photo of Ronnie from Australia included.

No comments: