Monday, October 29, 2007

I didn't think it was possible.

I had a strange occurrence with my electric razor (but not a mad butcher sort of occurrence if you know what I mean).  The heads on the razor were getting dull.  One day two weeks ago, the batteries needing changing and I so I put new ones in.  The razor went from dull to doing nothing for my face.  I thought I needed to get new shaving heads which I did, as promptly as I can go promptly (which now that I have Tony is umprompt like the mad butcher would say).  The heads did not help to my consternation.  Being at my wit's end with how to fix the razor, I switched the batteries inside the razor.  That is, I flipped the AA batteries over from negative-positive to positive-negative.  The razor then worked great.  Putting the double A batteries in the wrong way caused the blades on the heads to rotate the wrong way and not cut any hair.  I didn't think this could happen with battery-operated appliances.  Imagine putting batteries in a CD player and  the music goes Satanic.  Maybe, the mad butcher would like this sort of thing or maybe yet he wouldn't notice any difference.

That is my eerie Halloween story.

Luis doesn't have a girlfriend yet.  I try to lock in our office with female students because to know him is to love him.  But he needs to have the possibilities of being locked in the office with a female explained to him

No comments: