Friday, September 20, 2024

6:40 AM View

 


I got up much earlier.  I held up making an entry till I had done this:


What to do this weekend?  It’s Saturday.  Prep.

Go to Church tomorrow!

Argue about Trump in a WeChat group.

Read.

Go for dinner somewhere.

Make the 309th AKIC DV.  I’ll try to. Collect testimonials.


I’m a phony.

So I’m lonely.

I can’t complain.

The universe is being just.


The weather seems typhoonish now.


I got six months of not having anything real to do for which to look forward.


Weasel phrases: “Studies show….”  Used by the anti-Trumper this morning.  Typically, progs use this phrase to cite some of their kind having made an academic-style piece of writing that supports some point they’re trying to assert.  Turns out, the study is bunk and based on biased assumptions.  Like the study which says the vaccine saved so many lives that is based on the assumption that the vaccine saved lives.


Anti-Trumpets always end up having to resort to the ad hominem.  “Trumpers are uneducated rednecks.” said my opponent.


No comments: