Thursday, September 19, 2024

11:59 AM View


 It’s a rainy day but is it a typhoony day?

What trouble did I cause today?  Let’s see. I created a group called Money Lovers on WeChat.  I billed the group as not being about money, but the good cheer and conviviality it could bring by talking about it like it was a pretty girl.  I “invited” people into the group and then, as a joke, I asked them for money.  One person didn’t get the joke and blocked me.  It’s the risk one takes for comedy, I suppose.  And this fellow said he was connected to comedians.  Maybe he was offended by the Trump stickers I sent him.




Anyway, the people who he circulates with  probably have reason to hate me.  They are well within their rights to do so.  And maybe they do have reason to hate me.  I can thrust knives in deep whether out of resentment or jest.

I am a sinner.


If I get in trouble for this picture, it will be the one good thing I’ve done.

No comments: