Wednesday, September 11, 2024

3:33 PM View


 I’m home early from school.  As I’ve complained, I’m am humiliatingly not that busy at school.  Tomorrow, I don’t have a class till 11:00 AM.   What to do? Read the Chateaubriand memoir and work on Duolingo.

The Trump Harris, the Boor versus the Whore, debate took place during one of my morning classes.  I’ve only seen a little reaction.  Some say Harris was holding her own.  Some say Harris repeated all the lies about J6, Charlottesville, and Trump being a felon.  So probably little substantive policy debate.  Harris probably was helped by hearing aids and the moderators.  Are enough American voters not going to be fooled by the Dems gaslighting?

The FBI is so corrupt.  They were warned of the problems of the Atlanta shooter.  It appears they tried to recruit him.  So naturally they charge his parents.  God!  Trump needs to be elected!

Did the other teachers get hongbao yesterday?  Because I didn’t ….  Not good.

The phoniness of getting gifts from shitty students.

The badness of my students’ English still astounds me.  I asked a learner a weather question.  He didn’t know what I was talking about.

It is still uncomfortably humid in Jingle Jangles.  I still sweat my ass off walking between school and back.

Here is a view of the hospital from my son’s bedroom:


The hospital is the tower next to the ridge.  Dammed I am for not knowing its exact name, but it is the hospital in the area.

Below are photos of Xiao Mei.  She is a buxom Chinese woman who had gained celebrity by trying to sell Chinese liquor on Weixin.



I don’t like bsizhou.  Sorry! Darling Xiao Mei!



No comments: