Friday, September 6, 2024

4:22 PM View


 I wasn’t able to do a noontime view because I locked myself out of the apartment.  The cleaning lady had the key and got to the apartment ten minutes after I came, knocked, stood around, and decided to leave.  That’s the way it goes I suppose.

I’ll spend the weekend in Jingles Jangles.  I’ll do prepping, grading, walking and other crap.

Now, that I can say that I have lived in the Middle Kingdom for twenty years (one score years?), I’ll try to be more reflective, more memoirsish, in my blogging, while at the same time, telling you what’s little on my mind at the moment.

Speaking of which, have you read my notes on having lived in China for twenty years? It was written in a bad mood, so it is brutally honest, unless I was being hard on myself or being too generous.  God will judge.

I would like you rare goddamn readers to make comments on that entry.  You can read it here.  

Read it!  Goddamn it!  I’m thinking I don’t really have any readers and that the stats on blogspot are a big gaslighting lie 

No comments: